Lindsay Park Yacht Club
One of the oldest yacht clubs on the Mississippi River
Phone: (563) 324-1317
|What is LPYC all about?
Located at the foot of mound street and adjacent to the historic village of East Davenport, LPYC maintains an important heritage in the Quad Cities.
For more than a century people have been gathering to enjoy the beauty and recreational activities associated with living near the river. While a large part of this type of activity involves recreational boating, you do not have to own a boat to enjoy the club sponsored social events, the beauty of the river, and the pleasure of dining on the waterfront.
LPYC has endured the test of time and has come to be recognized as one of the premier destinations for many of those who travel the river by boat.
|Membership has its Privileges!
- Members only restaurant and full service lounge.
- 50 cent/Gal member discount on fuel for your boat. Free pump-out.
- Club sponsored events:
- Annual business meeting and dinner event
- Commodore’s Breakfast (outdoor)
- Summer Party (outdoors)
- Fall Party / Golf Outing (outdoor)
- Halloween Party
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
- Other Scheduled entertainment
- Clubhouse is available for private parties or business functions, when sponsored by a member.
- Runabout storage and launch service on site. (Membership Required)
- Membership card with *reciprocal rights.
- Reciprocal Facilities:
- Yacht Clubs affiliated with the National Yacht Club Register
- Current Members, receive two free consecutive night of transient dockage per month (upon availability).
|How to join the fun:
- Fill out the application form on the back or On-line (www.lpyc.org).
- Tape or staple closed. (close this flap first)
- Don’t forget postage!
- You will be contacted by LPYC for confirmation.
- You will be billed for your membership dues of $ 425.00 (taxes included).
- Junior Membership, Age 30 and under dues $212.50 (taxes included)
On receipt of your payment you will be issued a membership card and added to the mailing list!
*New member cards printed monthly, may be picked up at the club or mailed if requested.