Lindsay Park Yacht Club is always looking to grow our membership. While we have many members who own a yacht or boat, it is not a requirement to be a member. We have various members who enjoy the yacht club environment and the benefits in general or have friends who are members and boat owners.
If you are interested in becoming a Lindsay Park Yacht Club member, we invite you to either tag along with a friend who is a current member or to stop by at one of our many events open to the public (see our event calendar for dates).
We are also a resource to other water going sailors and offer our shores to dock your craft temporarily at no charge (overnight docking see harbor master for rates). If you’ve come by water, you can enjoy guest access to our restrooms and showers, our shipmate’s store for basic needs, order food or drinks from our clubhouse, access our Wifi or one of various other resources.
WHAT IS LPYC ALL ABOUT?
Located at the foot of mound street and adjacent to the historic village of East Davenport, LPYC maintains an important heritage in the Quad Cities.
For more than a century people have been gathering to enjoy the beauty and recreational activities associated with living near the river. While a large part of this type of activity involves recreational boating, you do not have to own a boat to enjoy the club sponsored social events, the beauty of the river, and the pleasure of dining on the waterfront.
LPYC has endured the test of time and has come to be recognized as one of the premier destinations for many of those who travel the river by boat.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES!
- Members only restaurant and full service lounge.
- Membership card with reciprocal rights.
- $0.25 cent/gal member discount on fuel for your boat.
- Free pump-out
- Free weekend dockage (first come first serve – must call ahead)
- Wall & Barn dry storage with launch & lift services
- Clubhouse is available for private parties or business functions
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel (Diesel w/24 hour advanced notice/call)
- 30 and 50 amp dockside power
- Pump-out at fuel dock (free for members and $10 for non-members)
- Wi-Fi access dockside from your boat, inquire at the club for the access code.
- Restrooms and Showers
- Ice and Refreshments
- Restaurant and full bar
- Small ship’s store for all your basic needs.
- Transient docking (reservations recommended)
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa and Discover
- Yachting Club of America reciprocal access at over 700 locations nation wide
WALL & BARN DRY STORAGE LIFT SERVICES:
Enjoy the convenience of our dry storage with launch and lift services 6 days a week Requirements are as follows:
- Store boats 20 feet or less
- Rate charge per foot (see marina operations director) club membership required
- Must provide own cradle or purchase one from the club
CLUB SPONSORED EVENTS:
- Annual business meeting and dinner event (March)
Commordore breakfast (June – Outdoor)
- Summer Party (August – Outdoor)
- Fall party / Golf Outting (September – Outdoor)
HOW TO JOIN THE FUN:
- Fill out the application form
- Click submit to send your information to our manager
- You will be contacted by LPYC for confirmation
- You will be billed for you membership dues
- Full Membership – $425.00 dues
- Junior Membership (Under age 30) – $212.50 dues
- On receipt of payment you will be sent a membership card and added to the mailing list!